AirSense 11 Autoset with ClimateLineAir Tube
Combining enhanced digital health technology with effective therapy modes, AirSense™ 11 APAP and CPAP machines are designed to make starting sleep apnea therapy, and adhering to it, easier and more convenient than ever before.
The purchase of this product requires a medical prescription from a physician.
Every AirSense 11 machine includes a wide range of features designed to deliver comfortable therapy, as well as tools and myAir access to help you start and stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey
- The Airsense 11 series includes three different models: Autoset, CPAP and Elite.
- An easy to use touchscreen makes the Airsense 11 simple to understand and operate.
- Sleek, modern design that will look great by the bed.
- Simple Start/Stop button makes it easy to turn therapy on and off with a single tap.
- Includes access to ResMed myAir an online support program and app that uses data from your machine to let you know how you slept the night before, and provided tailored coaching tips and encouragement.
- myAir’s Personal Therapy Assistant guides you through equipment setup, helping you troubleshoot common issues and get used to therapy.
- Care Check-In gives you coaching and assistance tailored to meet your personal needs.
- Availability of over-the-air upgrade capability gives you the opportunity to directly receive maintenance and feature updates.
- Integrated heated humidifier can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature.
- AutoRampTM feature delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep, then steadily increases to your prescribed level.
- Expiratory pressure regular airflow pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling.
|4.57 × 10.04 × 5.91 cm