Airsense S10 Autoset CPAP For Her Pack – A Good night’s Sleep on its way!
With a gender-specific algorithm!
The pioneering new algorithm used in the AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP for Her works by increasing sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizing the response to these events. By responding to each flow-limited breath, the algorithm helps provide comfortable therapy for women.
The ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP for Her is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device for female patients. It also includes an integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you are asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for you during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows you to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for you.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Lumin works by emitting high energy light within a narrow spectrum referred to as UV. The Lumin relies on a low-pressure, mercury-arc lamp designed to produce the highest amounts of UV energy – where 90% of energy is generated around 254nm
With a CPAP Mask of your choice!